Collin provides mixing & mastering services and select recording services from his home studio (Lost In Transduction) located in DC's Brookland neighborhood.
Additionally, Collin holds residencies at award-winning studios throughout DC, MD, VA for projects requiring larger or specialized setups. Please contact Collin to discuss which location or combination of locations would best serve your project.
Lost In Transduction Studio Features:
- Pro Tools 12 HD
- Metric Halo ULN-8 preamps and converters
- Monitoring by Focal, Yamaha, Sennheiser and Sony
- Microphones by Neumann, Peluso, Shure, AKG, Electrovoice and more
- Processors by Waves, Softube, Soundtoys, Plugin Alliance, Izotope and more
- Collection of guitars, basses, drums, keyboards, organs, tape machines, pedals and amps
Collin's mobile recording suite features the same archival grade preamps and converters as his studio, as well as capture to Pro Tools HD and redundant JoeCo hard disk recorders. This service also includes all necessary microphones, headphones, stands and cables.
Ideal for podcasts, concert recordings, video shoots, interviews or projects utilizing non-traditional recording spaces such as churches and historic venues.
In addition to his work in music, Collin is one of DC's leading editor/mixers in the field of podcast and video production. Over the last decade, Collin has worked with such organizations as Discovery Communications, Finra, Peterson Institute for International Economics, the Medill News Service and more.